While the audio version of this is airing in podcast on K WAVe 6 Radio, here are my notes for that podcast:
- Living in a time when hedonism and narcissism is rampant;
- Degrees, diplomas, certificates… anything that speaks of our importance/differences, things that separate, not unite – the documentary Kumaré;
- An inability, or lack of desire to see what is in plain sight, or hidden [though it’s easy to see] – mass media, alternative media – our own ability to discern;
- Yielding to popular thoughts and ideas – not learning [because we’re too busy conforming];
- Purchasing [material goods] without regard to [the cost on the ecology in] manufacturing;
- Spiritual leaders ignored – some should be – the ancient [spiritual leaders that were true leaders for the good of all] were ignored;
- Are you a leader, follower, or an individual?
- Community vs. Individuality. Can you be an individual in a/your community?
- Can you be “saved” or “ascend” as a community, or only as an individual?
The sentences with square brackets “[ ]” have been added so you can have a better idea of my thoughts.
I hope the nine lines above help you in your quest to Master Yourself.
All the best!