Going along with today’s earlier post, let’s summarize some of the “Reasons to be Fed Up“.
- Society is NOT just going down the tube, it’s approaching bottom;
- A great majority of people as still seeking to be conformist, and want you and me to be conformist also;
- People fear the present, the future, what they know, what the don’t (and most don’t know the difference), and they fear themselves (one of the major reasons for their conformity);
- All of us need to understand that we need to change ourselves… stop thinking that we’re already the best example for mankind. If you think like that, you definitely need to change – that’s ego based, which only serves you, and not that well either;
- Stop judging others – setting yourself as a judge over others (actions, lifestyle, their choices, etc.) is again, ego based;
- Life is changing, whether you believe it or not.
The following video is a great reminder… yes, from George Carlin… a great observer of humanity with the ability to see the humorous side of it as well. This video I’d rate as “G” – acceptable for all audiences.
As always, have a wonderful weekend… and question everything!