While I hope you don’t think I have developed an issue of slavery, I’m hoping that you understand that there is more to slavery than physical slavery. Your body, to some degree is free from slavery, but your mind?
If you’ve been following these posts, you’ve seen evidence of mental slavery, or if you wish, mind control. As Marcus Garvey has stated, until we free our own minds from this slavery, we will always remain subjects of someone else.
The following video is an interview with Noam Chomsky on post-Civil War slavery in the U.S. It’s not a long video and it is worth your time to watch.
- Voluntary slavery: a hypothetical scenario… (francoistremblay.wordpress.com)
- And You, What Are You Waiting For?: A World without Slavery (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- Slavery Map (globalsistersgroup.wordpress.com)
- Modern Slavery (georgedowdell.org)
- Hillary Clinton Says 27 Million People Are in Slavery (content.usatoday.com)
- Capitalism and Slavery (hupaeev.typepad.com)